Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blogger Challenge: Dump your Purse

Today on Plurk SophHarlow called all Bloggers out on not doing the Dump your Purse Challenge...here you are doll my purse just for you <3 enjoy!




my purse is not normally too bad, mainly because i change purses quite often; usually to go with my outfit. But i have had this new Coach purse since Christmas and i love it ! i have only changed it, twice, once for a glam party one for new years <3





My Purse: New Coach Handbag <3 isnt it pretty!

Contents:
Gold Makeupbag:
bareminerals makeup - bronzer, powder, and all over color
lipgloss: OMG i have a ton! 6 glosses in a variety of colors and plumpers (4 out of 6 plump)
3 makeups brushes
red patent leather bag - to hold all my hair goodies
bobbypins
claw clip
Kiehls on the spot treatment for 911 emercencies
mmm...White Chocolate breath mint
Cell Phone
Pearl Necklace
Keys to my convertible beetle
tampons for when its time (not now thank god)
shiny bracelet - i love this <3
Tiffany Box/w/jewels inside. - i went to a party and had my box so i could take all my jewels off at the end of the day.
Platnium diamond ring
Yellow Citrine//diamond ring
Tiffany Cuff
Handbag Satchel - my bag is so cool it comes with extra handles, and 3 different ways to use it <3
Handbag Instructions lol.
Prada coinpurse
Neiman Marcus leather Pink Wallet
Beauty Insider card...obviously that gets used alot :D
Long Necklace with Pearls and Amethyst, Smokey Quartz



the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment